Our therapy groups offer a place to grow, belong, and understand yourself better. Transformation and healing can occur in accepting, non-judgmental relationships with others who can relate to our deepest concerns.
Our women's therapy groups meets in Wheaton on Monday evenings from 7:30pm-8:30pm, and our therapy group for men and women meets on Thursday evenings from 8:00pm-9:30pm.
The groups are designed for any who struggles with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, relationship issues, or eating disorders. Often we are not getting all we need in our relationships:
• struggling to initiate or maintain relationships with others
• to be ourselves with others---being genuine
• being able to receive from others, not just to give
• being able to engage in conflict in a way that doesn’t rupture the relationship
• being able to say yes and no honestly, taking care of ourselves, not just others
If you are interested, get a hold of Anne Ramirez at 630-231-5960 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Anne has led this group for over 20 years
The cost is $60 per session
“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of trust.....Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”